Monday, May 18, 2009

before and after.

Our long awaited furniture has finally arrived! In preparation we feng shui'd the house and made the best use of the pieces we had. Because really, this house was just not working for us.


**All before pictures taken by Spouse while I was in NJ and he had the inspiration and drive to just move everything without talking to me first me and the baby under foot.


Before: Eat in kitchen.



After: It's a playroom!


Before: Playroom/Office (desk already removed).

After: Dining room! Spouse and I have no idea why it took us 2 years to use the dining room as a dining room.

Before: Living room.

After: Furniture that is not being held together with duct tape and no cats allowed!
So far...

Please note I have no idea, how or why, I bought red couches when I was specifically looking for blue couches. This caused 6 weeks of total consumer remorse and panic until they finally arrived.


And I love them! This is one of those cases where my sub conscious takes over and makes the exact right choice for me because the path my conscious is heading down is just so wrong.


Other things on this list include; going away to college, seriously dating Spouse, and having a baby.


Three cheers for sub conscious!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous!

Heather said...

It all looks rockin!

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, i really like your wall colors

Amber said...

I'm totally jealous of the red couches. It's my favorite color. And they look great in that room.

the new girl said...

It looks SO GREAT! Like a magazine, yo.

You have a flair for the decorish.

When are you coming this way again?? Email me!
xo

Mayzie said...

I really like the red couches, I don't think I would have gone that route either but they look awesome!

Good job!

The Mrs. said...

The rooms look beautiful. You did a wonderful job!

Sam said...

Much better. You rock! How are you feeling?

Sitemeter