Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I am nothing if not festive.

So umm...how should I say...

Yesterday, while in the process of trying to 'encourage labor' spouse removed my bra.

Quite an effort at this point I assure you.

He looked lovingly down at my uhh...'generous endowments'...and burst out laughing.

I have grown accustom to the shock and awe that comes across his face (as if a man's wealth was measured by the size of his wife's chest and he was Bill Gates) but this was a first.

Surprised and slightly offended I gasped, "What???"

He was barely able to blurt it out.

"There is food on your boob"

I looked down and there, perched on my cleavage...was a perfectly formed orange pumpkin sprinkle.

At least it was from that morning's donut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome. Maybe you could store your snack in there.

Anonymous said...

Well I suppose that's better than him finding the whole donut LOL. Keep going on those labor inducing activities...I'm ready!

moosh in indy. said...

OH MY LOL.
I haven't laughed this hard at a post in WEEKS.

Sitemeter