So far I have....
- Elbowed him 6 times over night, 4 on purpose (snoring)
- Barely opened my eyes enough this morning to kiss him and mutter a Happy B-day
- Bought him an Carvel ice cream cake (football shaped...go me)
- Did not buy him a present (Erm...doesn't the Superbowl count?)
- Yelled at him that he could not have said cake yet (like he was 5) when I heard the freezer door open
- Pressured him to put the baby to bed for me....(imagine Spousal pouty look here..."But it's my birthday...")
- Made it very clear to him what a pain in the ass it was to go get that cake today
- I did get him cards. One from me, one from the baby and one from the cats...go me
- Soundly ignoring him so I can write this blog under the guise of "No longer wanting to watch football coverage"
- Will continue to soundly ignore him so I can wrap presents for other peoples birthdays that I did bother to buy for
- Ordered take out (again) for birthday calzone. I didn't even bother to pick it up (so it would be hot) I had the creepy delivery guy come to the house
I don't even need to ask. I know it's wrong.
So very wrong.