Wednesday, January 2, 2008

And now a word from our sponsor....

My life! Proudly brought to you by the letter B!
  • Baby
  • Boppy
  • Burp rag
  • Bouncy seat
  • Blankie
  • Birth Ball
  • Boobies!!!
  • Binky
  • Bras
  • Baskets (I love me some baskets)

Oddly enough...Spouse's name starts with 'B'.

The cats you ask?

  • Bacon
  • Blossom
  • Beans! (Codename; Bubba)

Life before all of the above? Before the Internet?

  • BBS (10 points to anyone who BBS'd too!)
  • Bud
  • Bowls
  • Bars
  • Beer
  • Bottles
  • Bhangovers

Instead of counting sheep last night, I started counting B's. I realized short of the talking furry little monsters on strings I am living on Sesame Street. The part of the Grouch this morning will be played by my baby.

Seriously, I should cut her some slack. She is actually sleeping right now. Swaddled just short of asphyxiation; but sleeping.

If you are ever on "Wheel of Fortune" and make it to the end; remember the letter 'B'. When they give you the final puzzle and the most common letters...Guess 'B'.

You'll thank me later.

Oh one more thing...I know you think I missed it.

  • Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, have you been watching Sesame Street?

And I loved the line about swaddling just short of asphyxiation - they are odd little masochists those babies.

-andi

moosh in indy. said...

Did banybody belse notice the btags for this bentry?
Bwahaha.

Anonymous said...

baby brain, brain dead, badass mommy

bwahahaha

Sitemeter