Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Tenacious G

For those of you who may not know...

I bleed blue. Really blue. I mean BLUE.

Born and raised. Season ticket holder.

My New York Football Giants....are going to the SUPERBOWL!

Holy crap!

And you know who else is going to the Superbowl?

My brother.
With who you ask?
My Spouse.

(For those same people who don't know...they have been the very best of friends since they were 12)

Who isn't going to the Superbowl?

Besides Favre (who really I do feel so sad for).

Me.
My boobs.
My baby.

I always said I would never have a baby during football season...this is why.

Woops.

Ahhh the sacrifices of motherhood. They are many.

This is going to cost us a fortune. We actually cant afford this.

Still.

He is going.

Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The offer still stands. Bring babe to VT and hit Phoenix!

GO BLUE!

Ahhh, the joys of being a Giants fan in Pats territory!

If it helps I'll let Spouse watch the game so the Giants loose, I mean then you won't feel to bad, right?

Unknown said...

I feel for you. I really do.

Of course I'd rather be tied buck naked to the town clock than to sit through any sports event, but that's just me.

He's gonna owe you bigtime!

Anonymous said...

Yay Giants!

I thought of you yesterday when I watched the winning kick.

I think you should definitely take Elizabeth up on her offer...although, it is much warmer in AZ right now...but who cares! It's the superbowl!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sucks. Although I will admit as a non-sports fan I have no idea what this post was about, I still feel sorry for you.

-andi

Sitemeter