Monday, February 25, 2008

Lots of Locks

Remember how I said I was going to cut off my hair?
Well I meant it.


In the 80's it sorta looked like this...
( In this shot my hair is singing: I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you, I knew you were right...believing for so long...)
Great shot of the gray streaks.

No turning back now...


The carnage...I mean donation...


Ahhhh...now that is SO much better!


For more information, or if you would like to donate please go to the
Locks of Loves website!

8 comments:

the new girl said...

Cute!

I like the shorter, fresh hair-do!

And donating your hair is just awesome.

Cheryl said...

Oh girl you look FIERCE! ;)
Seriously.. you look fabulous!
~C

lewister said...

Nice new do! Are you still brushing down your back? :-) I find I brush my "ghost" hair whenever I make a big change. I'll be donating, probably in May, to the Pantene program. Nice to make someone happy, isn't it?

Amber said...

Yay! Looks good!

I'll eventually donate my hair. Someday, when I'm not such a coward.

Megan said...

Wow! I love the new cut! It looks so springy! Double meaning, springy for the curls and springy for the warm weather that better be coming!

Amy said...

You look great. And this is especially close to my own heart, since I was bald for two years and wore a wig.

Anonymous said...

You're so brave. And I love the new cut - very cute. On another note, it's great to finally see what you look like. Hi!

Anonymous said...

Looks fab!

I can't believe it was sooo long - just think of all the money you'll save on product.

Also, very smart doing it just before the baby learns how to grab - now you won't have to try and detangle her fingers from the long stuff.

I so wish I had hair like yours...

Sitemeter